Telegram for Desktop has a clear and accessible interface, so communication
With all your contacts it couldn’t be easier. Just click on the name of the contact you want
And you can start chatting in the same window.
*Comments on messages*
– Some interactive emojis can now be used in response
– (https://t.me/betainfo/847) To quickly give your opinion without unnecessary messages.
– Double click on the message to send a quick reply (https://t.me/betainfo/848) ‘Awesome’.
– To select other responses, just click on the post.
– You can change the quick response emoji in the settings (Android:
– Chat settings quick response. IOS: stickers and quick reaction emojis).
– Feedback works by default in personal dialogues, in groups and channels that are initially disabled –
– Admins can allow them and choose which emoji will be available in the chat.
– Groups and channels Administrators can enable feedback in a chat profile (Change Feedback).
– You can select part of the written text and apply the (https://t.me/betainfo/851) ‘Spoiler’ format to hide it.
– The text hidden behind the spoiler (https://t.me/betainfo/861) will not appear in messages, in the chat list or in notifications.
– To view the hidden text, click on it (https://t.me/betainfo/876).
– You can now translate any message into your language without leaving the app (https://t.me/betainfo/869).
– The ability to translate text messages can be enabled in the Language Settings section.
– To translate a message, click on it (on iOS you need to tap it with your finger) and select “Translate” from the menu that appears.
– In the settings you can select the languages that do not need translation – the Translate button is hidden for messages in these languages.
– For this option to work, the device must have iOS 15+ or another version of Android.
*QR codes with design settings*
– You can now (https://t.me/betainfo/850) generate a QR code for any profile, group chat, channel or bot with a public link.
– To quickly create a QR code, click the new icon next to the public link in the user profile or chat and select the appropriate colors and patterns.
– Once set up, the code can be saved, printed and sent via Telegram or other applications.
– Telegram for macOS updated all right-click menus: added improved navigation
– Animated icons for each menu item.
– In Telegram Desktop, icons appeared on all context menu items (https://t.me/betainfo/877).
– Mobile customers received improved time codes (https://t.me/betainfo/870) for videos.
– Some animated emojis now have full screen effects when pressed, for example:.
– If you click on an emoji, your interlocutor will see the effect at the same time as you,
– If he also has an open dialogue.