Learning to code has never been easier!
Advance your career, build apps and websites, or even become a developer. With Mimo, you can learn programming – the skill of the century, minutes at a time.
Google Play Editor’s Choice
Best self-improvement apps of 2018
Even if you don’t know anything about coding but want to improve your skills and open yourself up to all the opportunities available to those who are proficient in computer programming languages, Mimo is a great way to get started in the world of coding. Install Mimo and get the coding lessons that will fit your day.
Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computers as intuitive and easy as possible.
With the Mimo Learn to Code application, you will be able to:
– Learn the most popular programming languages
– Solve small programming exercises that fit into your daily routine
– Run code and create real projects on the go
– Learn programming at your own pace
– Train with coding challenges
– Build a portfolio of real world projects
– Get a certificate to showcase your coding skills
– Join a community of millions of coders
– Start the Python path and begin your coding journey with a popular and versatile language. Learn Python with over 2,600 exercises, over 53 concepts and over 32 projects that will unlock as you develop your skills.
• With the SQL program, you will dive into data science and learn how to analyze data with SQL, and even learn how Google and Netflix use big data to recommend websites or movies.
What Mimo learners are saying:
• “I had to learn some coding basics … This app is ridiculously easy to use, so handy and really efficient”, Cati S.
• “I started coding with Mimo a few days ago and I already understand how web pages and other things are developed! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn coding.”, Perseus B.
Mimo’s interactive curriculum and small coding lessons make it easy to learn to code at your own pace: coding tutorials and challenges are there for you to discover and learn more, whenever you have a few minutes.
You can write real code on our mobile code editor which works like an IDE and helps you run code anywhere, compete with the Mimo coding community, solve coding problems, learn multiple languages programming and do much more at your own pace!
TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that with Mimo anyone can learn to code:
• “This way you can learn to code in your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes downtime.” – TechCrunch
• “The lessons in the app are small to make it easier to integrate coding into your busy day. – The New York Times
We’ll be happy to walk you through your personalized coding journey if you join the millions of coders who are already learning programming and data science with Mimo courses.
You can also code!