This is the paid version of the IPTV app.
Pro features (compared to the free version): Without advertising - Start app on device start option, useful for set-top boxes. - Autoplay last channel option - Extended playlist history
Watch IPTV from your ISP or free live TV channels from any other source on the web.
– Support for M3U and XSPF playlists
– History of playlists
– Playback of multicast streams with a UDP proxy (the proxy must be installed on your local network)
– Grid, list or mosaic view of TV channels
– EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
– Internal and external video players
This app does not have any built-in channel, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams, it is recommended to use a UDP proxy:
– for Windows: download and install the UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option when installing IP-TV Player http: // borpas .info / iptvplayer
– Afor Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
– the best solution would be to install udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmwares
– some WLAN routers have udpxy built into the manufacturer’s firmware
Please join the translation project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add a new translation or improve an existing one.