MThe 100 Best Android Apps for 2019 – https://bit.ly/2PWe259
16 Android Apps Definitely Worth Paying For – https://bit.ly/2G7vkJX
Nine is not a free application.
After enough time to use the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase nine licenses.
The price for a license is US $ 14.99.
Starting today, email communication has become an essential part as an interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There is perhaps nothing more important than effective communication in the work of a business. Nine is a full-fledged messaging app for Android based on Direct Push technology to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to communicate effectively with their colleagues , friends and family members. anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other messaging apps for Android. Whatever your current experience, we will provide you with a superb experience more than anything else. Using email, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks improves your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
– Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have a server to store user Nine data. The Nine app connects directly to the user’s server. All Nine data is stored only on the user device.
– Calendar and contacts (integrated in the Calendar application and contacts in stock with the Nine account)
– Rich text editor
– Client certificate
-S / MIME
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Select the folders to push (Email notification for each folder)
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
– Hybrid email search (integration with fast local search and online search)
– Conversation mode
– Unread badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung, Sony, Huawei and LG devices)
– Widgets (unread badge, shortcuts, mailing list, task list and calendar)
– Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and above)
– Tasks and calendar synchronization
– Modern authentication for Office 365
– Exchange Server 2003 SP2, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
– Office 365, Exchange online
– Gmail, G Suite (Google Apps)
– Other servers (IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, Kopano, etc.) supported Exchange ActiveSync
– Other servers (Yahoo, GMX, Mail.ru, etc.) supported IMAP
– Copy attachment to external storage and export New settings.
– To import attachments from external storage and to import nine settings.
* PHONE CALL
– To call a contact in Nine Contacts
– To provide device information to the server (ActiveSync function)
– To use the account to purchase a license and to manage the information of the accounts registered in the system.
* WRITE_CONTACTS, READ_CONTACTS
– For use when synchronizing user’s contacts with the server
* WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR
– To be used when synchronizing the user’s calendar with the server
– To scan the QR code for Entrust Smart Credentials
** Available on Android
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and higher
** To note
– Neuf is not cloud based. It stores passwords for your accounts only on the real device. It only connects to real mail servers. And It stores your messages only on the device.
– Nine uses the device administrator permission.
– If you have a question or special request, just send an email to suppo[email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.