In this exciting mobile mini 4WD simulation experience, you can modify, customize and race your car on a fast-paced, meticulously crafted track to compete with the world’s mini 4WD racers!
Over 150 different cars and hundreds of performance parts to create, modify and race your v Mini 4WD slot car!
○ Single player RPG campaign
○ Over 250 unique levels
○Challenge boss battles
○ Unlock avatars to use in other modes
Online PVP Mode
○ Challenge real players with smart matching system
○ See how your modded Mini 4WD stands out from the competition
○ Special form of competition
○ Weekly professional races ○ Limited edition race cars
daily time trial
○ Challenge daily target time
○ Daily random tracks to challenge players to customize their skills
○ Create and manage your own fleet with friends
○Compete for team rankings
○ Team chat system
Many players are not familiar with Mini 4WD. So what is a mini 4WD?
Mini 4WD is any miniature model between 1/20 (1:20) to 1/48 (1:48) scale. Currently, the term is mostly popularized by 1/32 (1:32) scale, AA battery powered plastic model race cars, without a remote control. All four (4) wheels are direct drive, so “4WD” is for four wheel drive, not “AWD” or all wheel drive. Horizontal side rollers steer the vehicle against the vertical walls of the ungraded track, providing extremely fast speeds of up to 65 km/h (40 mph) on the track. In Japan, Mini 4WD is also called mini yonku (ミニ四駆) in Japanese. Although most popular in Asia, they are available in many countries including Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Italy, the United States and the Netherlands.
Visit Mini Legend Facebook and Customer Service page: MiniLegend4WD
or email: [email protected]