eWeather HD is the ad-free version of eWeather HDF:
– No ads
– No in-app purchases
The high precision of the weather forecast is achieved by using data from two independent weather agencies.
eWeather HD is the most informative Android application about the weather and its surroundings. It includes current weather and meteorological forecasts from different weather providers, NOAA radar, weather alerts, latest earthquakes, geomagnetic storm forecasts, pressure change indicator, wind, moon and sun calendar, visibility on roads and METAR, etc.
The annual air and sea temperature files for any city in the world allow you to choose the best time and place for your trip.You can compare the time so far in the current year with the time in the last year.
eWeather HD has a barometer. A diagram shows the changes in atmospheric pressure during the last 24 hours and beyond. A warning will appear when the barometer detects headache-causing pressure changes.
The unique feature of this application is the weather clock. It is very interactive.
The application helps to predict diseases caused by pressure changes, geomagnetic storms, air pollution and deterioration of the weather.
– Two world-renowned weather providers
– Future weather radar based on NOAA radar (US and Japan only) with one hour radar prediction
– Information on air quality and pollution, including concentrations of PM2.5, PM10, ozone, NO2, NO, CO
– Twenty original widgets for weather, radar, barometer, geomagnetic storms, alerts, etc.
– Hurricane tracking
– Probability of tornado and hail
– Tidal forecast
– 365-day weather archive
– Weather buoys: height, direction and period of the waves, wind and gusts, pressure, water and air temperature, tides, etc.
– Forecast of geomagnetic storms
– Solstice, equinox, polar night, polar day, solar and lunar eclipse
– Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, notification area
– Barometer with headache indicator and pressure change graph
– Map with radar, satellite layer of clouds, air and sea temperatures, wind, alerts, hurricanes, humidity, earthquakes, etc.
– Ten notification indicators in the status bar, including temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer, and more.
– NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) weather alerts (warning, watch or warning), including black ice and freeze warnings
– Hours of moon phase, moonrise and moonset
– Times of sunrise and sunset, time of sunrise or sunset
– Day length and day length changes
– Wind speed and direction indicators
– 20 KBytes of Internet traffic per city only for each weather update
– World clock
– METAR of meteorological stations
– UV index
– Visibility on roads
– Hour-by-hour dew point graph
– Probability of precipitation and amount of precipitation: rain and amount of new snowfall
– Track by location (uses GPS or cellular network location determination)
– Share forecasts, alerts, earthquakes by email and SMS
– Wake-up time on the clock dial and on the graph
Payment is one time only. There are no ads or payments in the app. Updates are always free.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your custom setup, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing, and able to help with a quick turnaround time.