DAVx⁵ is the only all-in-one sync solution for your Contacts (CardDAV), Calendars (CalDAV) and Tasks (VTODO based). The app is easy to set up and integrates seamlessly with your favorite calendar / contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used separately, if you have CalDAV, CardDAV or just tasks.
Compatible with almost all CalDAV / CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud, and Synology!
After installation, you can add a DAVx⁵ account from the app. See https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/ for help. For more information, please see the manual: https://www.davx5.com/manual/, the FAQ: https://www.davx5.com/faq/ and our forums: https: //www.davx5 .com / forums /
* Synchronize your DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address books (CardDAV) and tasks (VTODO via CalDAV) in one application
* Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
*Seamless integration with your device and favorite apps
* Easy configuration (automatic resource discovery, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
* Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag / ETag, limited synchronization time range for past events, multithreaded synchronization)
*Optimized for phones and tablets. Backward compatibility for older versions of Android.
* Management options within the application (Create and delete new calendars, address books and task lists *)
* Super secure and we respect your privacy!
*Absolutely no ads and no tracking.
* Compliant with GDPR.
* DAVx⁵ is completely open source
* depends on server implementation / may not be supported by all servers
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVx⁵ must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behavior including loss of account and data.
Get the most out of this app …
*… When using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal,…) and HTTPS – you own and therefore control all your data while having the convenience of synchronization between different devices. Or use a hosted DAV service that you or your company trust.
*… And combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / etc. on your computer
Successfully tested with:
Calendar and contacts server
Oracle Communications UCS
Yahoo Mail ! (calendar only)
⊛… and many more: https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/
Also available as a separate professional version with corporate features like mass deployment and preconfigurable settings: https://www.davx5.com/organizations/managed-davx5