Important: QuickTime 7 for Windows is no longer supported by Apple. Since 2009, new versions of Windows are compatible with major media file formats, such as H.264 and AAC, used with QuickTime 7. All Windows web browsers are compatible with video without having to download browser add-ons. If you no longer need QuickTime 7 on your computer, follow the instructions to uninstall QuickTime 7 for Windows.
QuickTime Player is one of the most popular applications for enjoying multimedia on your PC.
It has many components including a plugin for your browser and desktop player,
It has an amazing Mac-like interface. Most QuickTime movies you find on the Internet can be played directly from your browser.
However, you may want to download the files yourself, and this is where the launcher comes in. In addition to supporting the standard MOV file format,
It will open and manage a wide range of multimedia.
They include AVI, BMP, GIFF, JPG, Macromedia Flash, Adobe PhotoShop and many more.
In case you were wondering, yes, it will also play your MP3 files.
QuickTime Player has been expanded to support “media formats” and also supports its new music synthesizer
DLS and SoundFonts files for richer sound. in addition to ,
It provides MPEG-1 playback, whether on your computer or over the Internet.
The app features an enhanced digital video codec and built-in support for Flash 4.
New in QuickTime
QuickTime 7.7.9 contains security updates and is recommended for all users of QuickTime 7 on Windows. For information on the security content of this update, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222.
The QuickTime Web Browser Add-on is no longer installed by default and is removed if you have an older version of QuickTime on your computer. If you still want to use this add-on, you can install it again using the customization option offered by the installer.
QuickTime 7 is designed for use with Windows Vista or Windows 7. If installed on other versions of Windows, not all of its features may be available.
QuickTime Pro Features
– Multimedia player: QuickTime is equipped with DivX codec
– Allows playback of a video file quickly. The software allows users to create their own content in DivX video.
– After that, you can freely read and share your videos.
– Conversion: As this software can work on Mac, it enables to convert video and music files
– formatted so that it can be played on iPod, iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV. This can be done without having to open multiple programs.
– Video installation: Apart from that, the software can also play projects whether for video files
– or music. If you equip your computer with a camera, microphone or webcam, you will be able to perform audio or video capture.
– Streaming: More than that, the app also supports http streaming. In other words, QuickTime streams multimedia streaming with the help of any server.